Business Success Seminar: Get Your Local Business on Google Search and Maps
Spring Seminar Series Includes:
- Feb: Financial Records; the how and why
- March: Using Snap Chat & Tik Tok for your Business
- April: Get your Local Business on Google Search and Maps
- May: Sales isn't a Dirty Word Anymore
Showing up when customers are searching online is more important than ever. Ensure customers can find accurate, updated information about your local business on Google Search and Google Maps, no matter which device they use. In this workshop, you will learn how to create and manage a Google business profile from start to finish.
In this session we'll show you how to:
- Create or claim your Business Profile on Google
- Manage your business info across Google Search and Maps
- Use Google Business Profile to connect with potential customers
Experience Level: Intro - Intermediate
Presenter: Basim Newby
Basim is a speaker for Grow with Google Professional Trainer program.
He has been a force in the technical instruction space for over 16 years. He has worked with teams at some of the world's most prominent companies in a variety of markets including; Food and Beverage, Finance, Automotive, Technology and more.
Basim is also an entrepreneur who is most excited about taking his experience in the corporate world to help small businesses grow their digital footprint. Helping with everything from web design, SEO, digital marketing and of course getting organized with Google tools.